Sunday, February 22, 2009

And I Think Its Gonna to be a Long Long Time

Well....it's been a long long time since I last posted.  I shouldn't even be on here right now.  I have exams this week and i should be studying/panicking for those.  I have studied but it seems like its not enough.  Is it ever enough? I mean can anybody be fully prepared?  The one i'm worried about is Spanish.  I feel like i know the material, but i don't.  Por ejemplo, no puedo decirlo off the top of mi cabeza, I need time to think.  If you ask me: "Catia, what are the negative informal commands of these verbs: _____, _______, and _______?" I need to take the time to write: no juegues, no digas, y no comas.  Thankfully the exam is not oral, because then who knows what language will come out of my mouth.  I don't speak Armenian fluently at all, but sometimes when I'm in Spanish class, some words just slip out.  Suddenly, "I like apples" is me gustan khensors.  And ¿qué quiere? becomes einch u ssez?<-- Please note that is not the correct spelling of "what do you want?" in Armenian.  Most of the Armenian on this blog is translated into English letters from what it actually sounds like.  

And don't get me started on counting in Spanish.  It's not completely in Spanish.  It's more like this: uno, dos, tres, chorse, hink, vets, yote, ute, eine, deiz!  That's Sparmenglish for you.

I think I'll stick to counting in English.  

Ojalá que escriba en el blog más a menudo.    

1 comment:

Richard said...

Bueno, hatchoghoutioun!