Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Meaning of Dreams?

Wowza. Crazy dream last night. I was traveling to see my paternal grandparents who live in Deleware. My parents were already there, everyone was just waiting for me to arrive (in my dreams, and in real-life I tend to take my sweet ol' time). I finally arrived and when I went over to hug my grandma I saw Ago. I stopped hugging my grandmother and went over to my deceased maternal grandfather where I couldn't stop hugging him. I couldn't believe that he was alive. I think I made my grandma upset because she gave me a disappointing look (however this may be because of some weight I've put on recently which I'm trying desperately to take off). My family wanted to go out and do somethings, however I wanted to spend all of my time with my Ago.

The next part of my dream that I remember was really bizarre. I managed to lose my gpops! I guess Ago wanted to go shopping (what else is new:) ) at some of the stores on the main street and I didn't know which ones. I remember running up and down the street looking for him, thinking that he was going to be in the next one! I even managed to get a calf workout with all the running because I managed to climb some steel/metal steps. My legs were burning and they had never felt that way before. I guess this is a sign that I need to work out more?? Yeah, and I don't know what the siginificance of the steel material is but I never found him because I woke up.

I laid in bed for a couple of minutes after that. Just thinking of my dream. It seemed so real. I was actually hugging him! In my dream I felt myself trying position my self so that I could fit comfortably and hug him because of his hunch. I guess I'm just missing him more these days. Last spring was actually the last time I saw him as the Ago I knew.

My friend and ex-roommate knows that I tend to have these crazy-ass dreams. There have been several times when I have bombarded her with their summaries. And something similar in my dream has actually happened in real life! Scary right?? We'll...because of this I got a dream dictionary with the psychological significance and the astrological meaning of dreams. So I guess I have to go consult with them. Speaking of astrology...I need to get back to studying for that astronomy test! grrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: