Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sparmenglish on repeat

Sparmenglish is something I have been working on for more or less five years now. By working on I mean writing the same damn thing over. I seriously have pieces of paper with the same words written on them. Words like:
  • "How I used Sparmenglish to communicate with my gparents..."
  • "It started as a way for me to communicate with my gparents..."
  • "We mixed words from each language because we didn't know them in the one language..."
I'm tired of this. I want to take it to a new degree. But I'm at point where I don't know how to do it. Ever since my grandfather died, I haven't really explored or used Sparmenglish. I turned in a paper about how Sparmenglish was more than a language solution it was also how I identified myself. This is relatively new idea for me, and this is where the story is, if there is one. How do I bring the languages and the cultures that they imply together. I unify and then confuse them of course!

No comments: