Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Absorbed in my own thoughts

What if I blogged entirely in Spanish? That just crossed my mind. I think I am capable of doing that. I've been studying the language for enough time. I guess one day when I get bored....

Well, I've been branching out the Sparmenglish name. I wrote about my blog and the discourse that I've been a part of (I'm on Armeniapedia and I should be writing that essay right now). And, I wrote about it in my linguistics essay. What I want now is feedback. I want to know how others perceive the Sparmenglish language. Is it worth it to keep blogging about? (actually, i don't care about that one, i'll keep blogging). Is it worth it to continue my goals and plans for it? I've been toying with this idea, with Sparmenglish, for quite sometime now and i'm getting hesitant about what direction I can run with it.


No comments: